A moneywheel is always very exciting because it is slow to stop. The game is already about two thousand years old. You slowly see your number come closer to what you have bet on. You have different planes on this wheel. It looks a bit like roulette, but this is a standing wheel and it has a bit less choices to choose from. A number has several squares on the wheel, except for the jokers who only have one square each. You have the white and black joker and these pay out the most.
The well known game of wheel of fortune that always came on television where nice prizes could be won resembles this. This was a lying wheel and there were also several compartments in it with amounts of money indicated. This wheel pays out the most on the compartments that are the least on it. This wheel plays with 42 compartments in total and some are only 1 or 2 times in it and therefore very difficult to predict.
The wheel of the Big Six Wheel is divided into fifty-two sections, with a leather flap at the top of the wheel. The croupier sets the wheel in motion and the clapper runs over the pins. It’s up to you where the clapper stops.
Besides the fact that the Money Wheel table has a number of colorful compartments, the most striking feature of this game is the giant wheel with its 52 compartments, pins and the indispensable clapper. The game starts when the croupier announces: “Your bet please”. Then you can place your bets. The first spin of the day always starts with the clapper in the joker, winning chance 45:1. There are no maximum bets on the Big Six Wheel. While betting, you will see that the croupier moves the wheel with a light spin. When the wheel comes to a standstill, the croupier, with a clear gear, gives a second turn to the wheel, making it go round at least three more times…At the same time, you will hear: “No more bets”. After the croupier has said “No more bets”, you are not allowed to place any more bets. You are also not allowed to touch or change any bets. As soon as the wheel has come to a complete stop and the clapper is stuck between two pins, the dealer annonces the winning chance.
First, the losing bets are removed.
Then the croupier starts the payouts.
As long as the dealer is in the process of paying out, you may not place any new bets for the next round.
The wager of Money Wheel
- Bet on the number two: The number two is the most common on this wheel, it occurs 20 times in total and only pays your bet once.
- On the number five bets: The number five occurs 8 times on this wheel and pays five times your bet.
- Bet on the box ten blue: The box ten blue shows up four times in total and pays ten times your bet.
- Bet red on the box ten: Box ten red shows up a total of four times and pays ten times your bet.
- Place twenty green bets on the box: Box twenty green shows up twice and pays twenty times your bet.
- Place a yellow bet on box twenty: Box twenty yellow shows up twice and pays twenty times your bet.
- Bet on the white joker: The white joker occurs once and pays forty times your bet.
- Bet on the black joker: The black joker occurs once and pays forty times your bet.